Sunday, February 18, 2007

Give me the real thing - please !

I know I don't have great experience of the world, but one thing is sure...

I DON'T LIKE FAKE THINGS !

Last week my parents made an attempt to fool me, and put some of my mum's milk in a bottle and tried to feed me! I don't know what made them think I would accept it, but for curiosity's sake I drank a little bit -just to see what it was like, and boy it sucked (..and I didn't!!). It tasted plastic! In the end I refuted to drink the milk and waited patiently until I was offered the real thing, and then I drank as if I was being offered the last drops of milk on earth! My parents were a bit sad, for my they were planning to give my mum a "feeding-break" once in a while and allow my dad to feed me, but I will be difficult to convince!!

If this is not enough, then my parents did a second atempt to fool me! They had decided not to give me the "pacifier", but then after I had pulled on my mum's nipples once too often one evening she went and bought one to keep in case of an "emergency"! Then one day when I was a little bit nervous and my mum's nipples were becoming a bit soar she decided to try to use it. First try: I spit it out. Second try, I spit it out -it might be made of real cauccio, but who cares, it doesn't compare to the milk-tank bottons I'm used to! In the end my mum tried to keep the pacifier in my mouth for a minute, and to try to please her I started to suck on it, but it created a vacum in my stomach and finally when I managed to spit this horrible thing out of my mouth it pulled out the contents of my stomach (a lot of fresh milk) -in other words, I vomited all over myself..and my mum! That should teach them not to try to fool me in the future!

I don't know which other tricks my parents are planning to play on me...but be alert...I'm not so easily fooled!

No comments: