Anyway, here you can see me with my chocolate-egg (eaten of course by my parents). My proverb was: "The believe can move mountains" which I think is rather nice. Thanks Kidda :)
We had a calm and nice easter in Pavia -didn't want go somewhere only to stay in a traffic jam with millions of italians all going nuts...! To relax we went for really long walks in the countriside close to our house. You can see one of the pictures taken on one of these walks here on the side. This is how nice a field of cabbage can be.The downside of easter (as judge by my mum) was that I got out of the marvellous phase of waking only up once in the night to nurse. The last 4 nights I've woken up every 3 hours or even every 1-2 hours (i.e. 2-3 times a night), which has made my mum rather desperate -especially because rather than nursing and falling asleep in 15 minutes I've taken up to an hour to get done and during the day I've gone from 6 nursings to 9-11 nursings. She hopes I get back into the usual sleeping pattern soon again. I don't know what is the cause for this irregularity, but maybe I'm passing a growth-spurt, my parents really hope so! Just as good that they've bought some wide 68cm clothes for me...!