I wanted to introduce you to some of my friends, Matteo, Lili, (Me), Carolina and Luca. I think we are rather lovely all of us, don't you think? These babies have been part of my life since november, yes you read right...since before I was born- when I used to go to the pre-natal course with my mum (Riccardo, Marta and Martina are missing from the photo). After we were born, and our mums stopped being like complete zombies, we started seeing each other again regularly, so that our mums could exchange advises and stories, and well, talk to someone that is as interested as themselves in talking about sleep and shit and all! We normally meet in the park in front of the castle of Pavia. The first time we met it was rather cold, and you could see tired mums, with dark rings under their eyes and running noses (for it was still cold) sitting on the benches of the park, breastfeeding (the record was 5 mums breastfeeding together...what a sight -should have brought the camera then) or cuddling their puppies and checking if everyone was getting as little sleep as themselves or if the colour and frequency of our "waste" was within the normal range. Now that summer has arrived we put a blanket under a tree and then we play with eachother while our mums continue to exchange stories and advises.If you look closely on the picture you will see that I'm holding Lili's hand. Well, actually both her and Carolina are sort of my girlfriends (if you've visited my photo-site recently then you've seen me holding hands with Carolina as well!). Well, what can I say? The girls are crazy about my hair and as I'm the biggest and oldest lad in the group the girls are not interested in the other guys! But even if I like both Lili and Caro (which by the way are very heterozygotic twins- or better to say, hetero-parental twins, i.e. they are born on the same day, but have different parents!) then I think I'm too young to commit, so I just enjoy the attention that I get! Well, and getting the attention of young mademoiselles like them is quite a change from the attention I get from the nonne of our neighbourhood!
No comments:
Post a Comment