Fidd-fiju(my mum claims that this is a whistling-sound) ...I'm calling your attention for we're back in Pavia -well, actually we came a week ago, but hey, we have had other things to do than just hanging on internet all day long :) The trip back from Arezzo was quite nice. I surprised my parents by sleeping until Piacenza -I would have slept all the way if it hadn't been for heavy and slow traffic around Firenze which delayed the trip by half an hour. This was very unexpected (the sleep, not the delay around Firenze which should always be scheduled in your travel plans!) as lately I don't sleep so much during the day (not to talk about the nights...but that's a different story!). At the pay-toll station in Piacenza we stopped to empty the milk-tanks and then the last part of the trip I trained for the infant-multitask-championship. I chatted continuously until we arrived to the doorstep in Pavia, while keeping up to 5 fingers in my mouth AND kicking my socks of. I challange any baby my age to do better :)
The first few days at home were a bit sad, only me and mum -no dad, no grandparents, no big garden to play in and no cat to play with.
The weather was also rather bad, after months and months of dry weather we had heavy rain for some days. My mum had to bring me out in the kangaroobag, armed with an umbrella, trying not to be hit by the lightnings. You can see the hail that we had one evening on this picture! And the answer is NO, we did not go out that evening, even if it might have been an important part in my viking-training! Now the high-pressure area has arrived in Italy and the forecast is for 30°C this week. We're already sweating!Lately my parents have been informing themselves on their own sleeping pattern while they were young. Well, my sleep-problems shouldn't come as any surprise to them..I guess they are living their own kharma with me...! If that's possible! My mum hardly ever slept during the day and my dad went through a period where he didn't sleep at all during the night! The sum of the two of them is...well, ME !