There are several reasons for why I haven't been blogging lately. But they can be summed up in lack of internet connection and excessive travelling!!!
Right now I'm in Iceland with my parents, and boy am I enjoying myself!!! The viking training is going really well, I think I´ve passed the exam with honours. By now I´m able to crawl fast as a ferrari, I´ve got 2 teeth that I use on any object within a 50m radius, I can sit up, stand up and walk the stairs, and well my smile is as broad as ever. But these things have kept me very busy and actually I logged on because I just wanted to say hello to all of you, and let you know that I´m still around, then I'm off again to continue with my things ! But I'll be back soon.
Until then...BIG hugs from me and my parents in ICELAND
No comments:
Post a Comment