Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Back in business

I'm back in business after a week of ear infection and home-with-mum cuddling. It's a pity really, for I had just learnt to clean my nose by myself! It was rather simple after all...rather than letting my mum chase me with a tissue, I just rub my nose against e.g. the sofa or my mum's clothes when I feel the stream of mucous reaching my upper lip. For some reason my mum is not so happy with this discovery (no clapping the hands bravo Oscar bravo) and she calls me the snail!! But if you thought our problems were over with the healing of my ears and throat, then think again! Since monday my body is covered with red spots, from the tip to the toe, tummy and bottom, fingers and toes... and this afternoon we are going to the doctor to check what it is. The first guess is hypersensibility to the antibiotics (which I'm no longer taking), but let's see what Mr. Dr. says. By now I know the doctor's waiting room like my own flat and my mum says that she is going to eat her tongue for comments she made in the past about mums that overreact about their children...after she had me she says that she is not afraid of being considered an overreacting mum, it's always better than being an under-reacting one!!

No comments: