Monday, January 07, 2008

Thanks to the anonymous sender

As you know, christmas and birthday come in one for me, so in a short time I recieve many gifts that I'm very thankful for. My stock of books and toys has doubled in just a few days. But there is one gift that didn't have any information about the sender, except that it was sent from a shop in England (that I doubt that would have thought of sending me a toy-train just like that out in the blue...), so I don't know who is the kind giver and since I've already written a thank-you letter to one person that didn't send it to me, then I'll just have to send out hearty thanks to the mysterious sender from my blog. I have some suspects...I'll say no names, but please come forward to that I can thank you in person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ciao Oscar, what's up? Haven't figured out yet? It's your Chinese viking bro!!! I hand-picked from the web side my dad was searching, and I immediately chose that one for you, as your Xmas and birthday gift! Hope you enjoy it. I love Thomas and Friends. They are cool! As you could guess, I was sick during that time, and my dad probably just forgot to write a gift note to attach to the Thomas. You know what? I have an entire set of Thomas and friends, with rail trail and bridge and everything. I wish you can come and play with me sometime. Take care!!! Anton. PS, check my pictures of aking!!!