P.S. Don't hesitate to join my dancing if the beat of the music starts shaking your hips...
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Dancing
As I told you in a previous blog, I simply love dancing. It's enough that my parents put on a CD, or that I press a button of one of my toys that make a sound, and I start dancing or turning around until I get all dizzie. I also told you that I might add a video of myself dancing to the blog and, well, guys...here it is! Enjoy
P.S. Don't hesitate to join my dancing if the beat of the music starts shaking your hips...
P.S. Don't hesitate to join my dancing if the beat of the music starts shaking your hips...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome. But tell me, are you sure your name isn't Oscar Valgarður? No? It really sure. I think you look more like your granddad than anyone else. Hoax or no hoax, both those pictures could have been him.
Haha.. Þú hefur greinilega séð vídeó af brúðkaupsdansinum mínum og stolið "múvinu" mínu.. ;p
Helga
Þetta er frábær dans!!! Vona að mamma þín sé ekki ´buin að borða fleiri vini...
kv.
Svana
Post a Comment