Wednesday, April 09, 2008

A great feeling!

I thought I'd share with you a great discovery that I've just made. After months and months of walking around in socks or shoes (I'm too young to remember that I passed more or less 6 months last year barefoot!) I decided to take off my socks one day when I was playing at home, and walk barefoot around the house. It wasn't possible to do this during the winter, for the tiles in our house were always far too cold, but now I really wanted to see what it felt like. It was amazing. First it was like when you bite an orange, and you think "my god, can anyone eat something so sour?", the tiles were a bit cold, but once I got used to it, I felt great, and in the end I couldn't stop running barefoot around the house. When you try this, just make sure that you haven't been holding your water-bottle or cup up-side-down and spilling water around the house, for even small pools of water can make the floor more slippery than the ice rink.
This suggestion was offered to you by Oscar

No comments: