Yesterday I passed the one-month line. It was a good feeling :) This first month has been busy time -for me to grow and get used to the life outside the womb, and for my family to get adjusted to the new routine.I'm becoming bigger every day, 10 days ago I had reached 55cm and I've already outgrown the first set of clothes, and lately I've participated in a very exciting race between my growing and the finishing of our stock of diapers size 1. In practice this means that I've been very busy poohing and peeing to make sure that the number 1 diapers (2-5kg) that my parents had bought in huge number, finish before I become too big for them. At last count I was 4.85 kg and there were around 60 size-1 diapers left...! We've already bought a considerable number of size 2 diapers.
We have been a bit silent lately on the blog, but we have a lot to tell you, and soon we will update you more on the life of the family in Ponte San Pietro.
1 comment:
Get ekki beðið eftir lýsingunum!!
kv.
Skota drottning
Post a Comment