Wednesday, January 07, 2009

2 years, 4 months -happy new year!

We're back from Tuscany! We had a wonderful christmas time in the "Ottomani" empire -no we did not go to Turkey, I'm just referring to the fact that every time that me and Irene were in need there were four sets of hands (otto mani in italian), mum, dad, nonno and nonna, ready to pick us up and comfort us...which was great. We had a splendid time, playing with i nonni, zia Sara, zio Elio and zio Luciano, the cousins and nipoti and all the adoptive zie and zii -and of course mum and dad. We had an ocean of gifts (thank you all of you for your generosity), and my car park was expanded so much that my parents decided to hide some of my new cars, for they say that otherwise I wont enjoy them so much! One new car at a time is the new rule here!
I also passed a language explosion, both icelandic and italian, and have started to construct sentences of up to 5-6 words (even more, but then my parents loose the thread and don't understand them) and my parents say that I never close my mouth...hehe.
During this period I also celebrated my 2nd birthday. Yes I've become a big boy! I celebrated with a cake and in the evening we went out for a pizza.
L O V E L Y, basically !!!












A few days later Irene filled 4 months. She is becoming really big (ca. 65 cm and around 7 kg) and she becomes sweeter every day!
In between these two important events the new year came, with promises of new adventures and we are curious to know what they will be...
Big hugs to all of you and

HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments: