Ok, ok, someone does read my blog, there are already some comments, and some people that have talked to my mum have said: hey, am I supposed to comment on the blog..ah? Which means they read it but would never comment on it. Anyway, maybe I shouldn't be bothered at all if someone reads this or not...in the end this blog almost serves as a diary also for me so...hey..here I am -happy as ever :)I must say also that internet IS very useful for us. We search information, read news, and most importantly, we keep in contact with people! My parents have friends all around the globe, and of course half my family is in Iceland - so if today was, say, 25 years ago (come to it..10-15 years back is enough), either my parents would be writing snail-mail-letters every day, or they would loose contact with all those wonderful people. With internet we can keep in touch as if we were all living in the same street. There are no limits to what we can do actually!
Last night for example we had dinner with a friend of my mum that lives in Canada, isn't that awesome?? It was a kind of dinner where it was difficult to exchange food between plates, so to speak -everyone had to bring their own meal (and it really wasn't dinner time in Canada), but it was great. If you've got skype (and can't make it for a real dinner with my family -to which you are kindly invited) then please contact us on skype at dinner time, and we will be happy to share our meal with you.
1 comment:
And what a great dinner. I was totally drooling over the yummy food you were getting. Thank god smell doesn't carry over Skype!
Post a Comment