Monday, October 29, 2007

10 months!

Today I'm ten months old. Ten months...can you imagine! I celebrated that with a lovely steamed lunch, some mozzarella and finally blueberry-yogurt! Then I stole some bites from my mum's lunch, which I'm allowed to do, for that way I'll get used to more flavours!

And more about birthdays. Yesterday was the birthday of my cousin Erla in Iceland. She turned 17, which is a very important age in Iceland, for then you can get your driving licence! Erla has been too busy conjugating latin verbs to take the written exam, but once she can get around to it, she will have her driving licence. Maybe she will then drive to visit us!!
As Stina said that my last blog reminded her of Coraline and scared her, then I decided to put a Coraline-picture of my cousin Erla here with this blog and see if this also scares Stina! Erla has a great fantasy, and rather than putting buttons for her eyes like in Coraline (Erla read the copy of Coraline that Stina gave my mum 3 years ago), she put some wonderfully soft stones that she picked on the beach at Hvalsnes in Lòn. Can you be more cool than this at age 17?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Oscar. What a milestone.

Yes, the picture is very scary, but what's even scarier than the stones is the fact that for a second I thought this was Kidda - but just a very young one. I guess the family resemblance is pretty strong.

Helga F said...

See what you mean, there is a strong resemblance! :)

Helga

Allegri all'aperto said...

Well, actually there is not so much resemblence between Kidda and Erla, a part from the red hair! She is a good mix of her own parents! But I guess that the stones makes it difficult to see...!