Friday, October 26, 2007

Second Oscar

The second friend I would like to introduce you to is somewhat special. He lives in our house, but't he doesn't really share our space, so to speak. You see, he lives in a world that is paralell to ours! There are gates to his world in several places in our flat, one is the door of the cupboard in our room, this picture is taken there. This friend is very special to me, but he is also somewhat annoying. He always dresses like me, and copies everything I do. My parents call him Oscar, just like me, and I think it's rather bold of him to copy even my name. In fact I am careful not to show him my friend Bjalla, for I'm sure he would like to have her all to himself, for that's how he is. But he is fun too, so I shouldn't be complaining too much. When I go to sleep he sometimes calls me through the second gate to his world, which happens to be just above my bed (you can see that on the second photo). Then we play a bit, or until I'm tired and go to sleep. I don't know if he ever sleeps, for everytime I call him, he is there ready to play. Unfortunately he doesn't want to leave the paralell world to come and play with me in Oscarlandia, where all my toys are (there is no gate there), but sometimes when we go somewhere he comes with us!! I don't think my mum realizes, but sometimes I can see into his world as we pass a shop, or go to a bathroom. I don't tell my mum that he's there with us, for maybe she wouldn't be happy that he has followed us, I just smile secretly to him, and then we talk about it next time we meet at home!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK, this is a little scary blog beaue I happen to have read the story Coraline by Neil Gaiman where there is an alternative universal where everything is the same as in the real one only better - except everyone has buttons for eyes. You better take a good look at that friend of yours.