I thought I'd show you a picture of the unwanted toy that I wrote about in a previous blog. And I'd like to warn you, if you're a mum and will recieve a huge parcel from my parents, with compliments and all...you know what's in it! Or if you read in the newspaper that aUFO was seen flying over Pavia, and as a proof they publish a picture of a suspicious green thing travelling with the speed of light over the cathedral, you know that my mum has finally thrown the toy out of the window. But if nothing of this happens, and the toy remains in our custody (one doesn't really want to own something like this), then maybe my mum should remove the earplugs -for they might be the reason she doesn't understand me when I'm talking!
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Just in case...
I thought I'd show you a picture of the unwanted toy that I wrote about in a previous blog. And I'd like to warn you, if you're a mum and will recieve a huge parcel from my parents, with compliments and all...you know what's in it! Or if you read in the newspaper that aUFO was seen flying over Pavia, and as a proof they publish a picture of a suspicious green thing travelling with the speed of light over the cathedral, you know that my mum has finally thrown the toy out of the window. But if nothing of this happens, and the toy remains in our custody (one doesn't really want to own something like this), then maybe my mum should remove the earplugs -for they might be the reason she doesn't understand me when I'm talking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This toy was the favourite in the beginning for "littli stràkur" that all the rest got much less importance. If it's going to become an UFO it depends only in the limit of MUM's patience. This is going to increase, but still it's a big effort going on noisly like this! Let see!
Post a Comment