Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bissybissy

Sorry folks, but I've been far too busy lately to blog (well, that, and the fact that the net has been playing more tricks on us -maybe because we went away for easter and didn't smile to the anonymous neighbour). I have so many things to do that the day doesn't last long enough to do them all! First of all I'm busy learning new words. I'm still quite parsimonic on the pronounciation and if I can get by using only one syllable to say a word (and my parents understand me), that's all I say. But my vocabulary is increasing day by day, and although the majority of the words are icelandic, there are some italian words in between. I must remember to keep them separate though -the italian and the icelandic words otherwise I foresee a lot of confusion (try cacca and kaka for example!!). I've also started learning the alphabet. At the moment I'm concentrating on Y, which is easy to do by just raising the hands -and has the wonderful effect that my parents (or grandparents or the good ladies at my kindergarten) take me in their arms!!!
Secondly I've been very busy replacing misplaced stones and sand! It is a huge project, and strangely nobody seems to be interested in it except me, which makes things more difficult for me, obviously! It all started when I noticed that the stones on our car-park outside the house are all randomly distributed, so I threw myself down and started moving them by hand, then my eyes started to get exercised and I could see that sand and stones on the playground were all miserably badly placed, so I've got myself involved in this project to putting things back in order. This involves a lot of rolling around in the sand and sometimes my mum has to put me and my clothes in the washing-maschine when we come back home after a day out in the field.
Lastly I've been very busy going with my parents to see strange houses. In our house there is only 1 kitchen (well, better to say 1/3 of a kitchen), 1 bed for my mum and dad and 1 bathroom (well, lets call that 1/2 a bathroom) but in the houses we go to see there are maybe 10 kitchens, 20 beds and 15 bathrooms and no walls between them to separate different families!!! You would maybe expect that such a house was always full of people, but that is not the case. Sometimes there are only a few people there -so the other must either be at work all the time or maybe the people just like having so many beds and kitchens. What is more, nobody seems to care very much that my parents just walk around their houses, sit on the beds and sofas and open all the cupboards and drawers. My parents say that they want to buy one of these beds and sofas and stuff, but I can't see why the people in these houses don't just give these things to them, for they don't seem to be using them at all! I'm bored to death by these strange houses. Just as good that some of them have got stairs (one of my greatest passion at the moment), for while my parents go around sneaking around at least I can keep myself busy doing the stairs, well or moving labels and stuff -which always gets my parents running. So good people, that's why I haven't had so much time to blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ég tel mig þekkja þessi náttföt, kannski kínverskt eðal silki???
kv.
Svana

Allegri all'aperto said...

Jamm, kinverskt edalsilki, svona 4 numerum of stort en akaflega thaegilegt :)
Knus og kossar til hinnar gullfallegu kronprinsessu af edinborg, Oscar