p me in their arms so I could see this little miracle better.The next day Irene was still at home with us. Maybe I should have expected her to be there, but somehow I had hoped she had gone. She was crying quite a bit and disturbed my playing and then all of a sudden mum had to feed her from her milk-tanks. That was when I said STOP, now we've gone too far! That Irene can come and stay with us, that's ok; that she can sleep in my old pram and wear my old clothes, that's ok; that I can watch her and touch, that's ok; but that she asks her share of attention from my parents, THAT's where I draw the limits!! When she starts crying I simply run to her bed and shout basta basta, with a good share of authority in my voice, and if then my mum takes her in her arms and maybe lets her drink from her milk-tanks, I simply point at Irene's bed and say nanna! implying that it would be better for her if she realized that her place was in bed -asleep! The first few times that mum had to attend to Irene I got histerical, I wanted mum to play with ME. Then I invented the crying-for-no-reason strategy, to make sure that my parents pay attention to me as well as to Irene, but that almost finished my parent's patience-resources, so I guess I better give that up sooner or later. My parents tell me that if I am good and let Irene drink and sleep in peace then she will soon become so big that she can start playing with me. yeah right! I don't know if it's only a trick to make me stay calm, but maybe it's worth the try. At the moment I'm mainly calm about Irene's presence, but sometimes I get upset and want to have my parents to myself again, just as in the good old days...and who can blame me..after all I'm just a little boy!
3 comments:
Svona Oscar minn, þetta á allt saman eftir að fara á besta veg! Vona bara að þú og litla systir brúkið ekki 13 ár á að verða vinir eins og ég og systa ;)
he he
Það tók okkur systur 17 ár að ná sáttum, en þrátt fyrir það var nú oft gott að eiga systur Óskar minn þó hún væri þreytandi...
kv.
Svana
OMG, thetta litur ekki vel ut...13-17 ar er langur timi...! Eg vona innilega ad vid naum sattum svolitid fyrr!
Post a Comment